Anna Ivanova Will Speak at the New Remote Work Rules of Regulation
On December 8, 2020, media group Aktion-MCFR hosted the webinar “New Remote Work Rules of regulation”. Anna Ivanova, Head of Employment Law at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, spoke at the event.
Anna Ivanova was directly involved in the work on the law on Remote Work and shed light on what to expect in the regulatory framework from 2021. Topics for discussion:
- Remote and distant work: what is the difference?
- New work formats: transfer to remote work for up to six months.
- Interaction between the employer and the remote employee: what to take into account in the documents.
- Working hours, organization and remuneration: what kind of work format is suitable for your company.
- Pandemic: the procedure for temporary transfer of an employee to remote work in exceptional cases.
- Termination of the employment contract with the remote employee.
For more details on the webinar go here (in Russian).