EPAM Litigation Day
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners invites CEOs and heads of legal departments to EPAM Annual Litigation Day on April 15, 2021.
Together with EPAM’s leading litigation lawyers, we will explore last year’s most notable cases, review the key trends, and outline future successful strategies.
- Bankruptcy: key trends in case law covering company bankruptcies and top management liability
- Subordination in bankruptcy
- Related-party transactions: key conclusions made in 2020
- Disputes in tax reconstruction
- When something goes wrong in English court, or why one would need Russian advisers
- Asset tracing: new developments and trends
- Environmental disputes
- Protecting well-known brands from dilution: relevant approaches
- Pharma IP disputes
- Structuring effective defense in customs disputes over the classification of goods
- The latest trends in real estate disputes
Registration*: Attendance is free of charge. Online registration is required.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina and Elmira Smirnova, +7 (495) 935 80 10, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is closed to media, law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys.