EPAM Master Class ‘Assessment of Company’s Business Operations Through the Eyes of a Tax Inspector: What Actions Can Help Mitigate the Risks?’
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners invites you to attend its master class on one of the most relevant topics in regulatory authority relations ‘Assessment of business operations through the eyes of a tax inspector: what actions can help mitigate the risks?’
The virtual workshop will take place on January 27, 2022 from 11:00 to 12:30, and will be the first project in the series of the Firm’s workshops ‘Regulatory and Law Enforcement Inspections: How to Protect Yourself’*.
Topics for discussion*:
- The latest trends and legislative amendments related to tax audits
- In which cases shall law enforcement agencies be involved? Rights and powers of all parties to the proceedings
- Expert examination, inspection of areas and premises, seizure: what is important to know and how to prepare employees?
- Sergey Kalinin, Partner and head of Tax Practice at EPAM
- Andrey Bastrakov, Partner of White Collar Crime Practice at EPAM
- Ekaterina Roletr, Tax Counsel at EPAM
In order to make our discussion more relevant, we would invite you to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance but no later than on January 26, 2022.
Attendance** is free of charge but requires pre-registration.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina and Elmira Smirnova, +7 (495) 935 80 10, email@example.com
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off limits to law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organisers reserve the right to deny attendance.
The event is a part of a series of online EPAM workshops ‘Regulatory and Law Enforcement Inspections: How to Protect Yourself’, where attorneys of the Firm will address the mistakes made while being the subject of an inspection that might give rise to civil liability, hefty fines and criminal prosecution, and will advise on how to pass these inspections successfully. The workshops are focused on reviewing the cases that illustrate what issues a company might face if it is inspected by the Federal Antimonopoly Service, the Federal Tax Service, the Federal Customs Service, Rosprirodnadzor and Rostechnadzor. More information about the events>>