Online Discussion Between EPAM and IDA "BANI-Crisis: Risks and Director's Responsibility"
The Association of Professional Directors (IDA), together with the insurance company “Ingosstrakh” and “Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners”, invites you to participate in the online discussion “BANI Crisis: Risks and Responsibility of the Director”.
The event will take place on May 24, 2022, from 11:00 to 12:30 via Zoom.
Topics for discussion*:
- Overview of US, EU and UK limitations against Russian business in simple language. What changes have occurred in the decision making of companies in the current environment?
- Does it make sense for companies to prepare a risk prevention plan? Corporate and subsidiary liability: where should the focus be and what new aspects of liability have emerged? Director's liability insurance: how does the policy work now?
- Changes in the approach and conditions of insurance - does the amount of coverage and its structure correspond to current market conditions? What risks are covered by the policy?
- Will there be any difficulties in obtaining insurance compensation?
- What are the strategic plans for supporting Russian business by foreign insurers - the role of reinsurance protection?
- Alexander IKONNIKOV, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the IDA.
Participants of the discussion*:
- Evgeny RASHCHEVSKY, Partner, Co-head of International Arbitration and Litigation Practice at EPAM;
- Anton KAZIEV, Head of the Insurance Department of Financial Institutions of the Ingosstrakh company;
- Vera RIKHTERMAN, Partner in the Litigation Practice at EPAM.
To make our discussion more relevant, we suggest sending your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, no later than May 23, 2022.
Contacts: Natalya Nikulina, Elmira Smirnova, +7 (495) 935 80 10, email@example.com
Participation** the event is free, pre-registration is required using the link below.
* The program is subject to change.
** The event is exclusive to law firms and consulting companies, private practice lawyers and advocates. The organisers reserve the right to refuse participation.