EPAM and HKIAC Virtual Discussion “Latest Trends in International Arbitration in Russia”
Attorneys of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners jointly with representatives of Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) are inviting to join their virtual discussion “Latest Trends in International Arbitration in Russia”, where the attendees are to discuss the latest trends in the development of statutes and case law in international arbitration in Russia, as well as their effect for the international arbitration involving Russian parties.
The discussion will take place on November 25, 2021, from 12:00 to 14:00 (Moscow Time).
The attendees of the virtual discussion will address the following topics*:
- Effect of sanctions for arbitration involving Russian parties
- Legislative amendments meant to solve the problems of Russian parties and practical application of those by Russian courts
- Specifics of Hong Kong as a venue of arbitration
- HKIAC: administration of disputes involving Russian parties
- Tatyana NEVEEVA, Litigation Counsel co-heading International Arbitration Group at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Eric NG, Managing Counsel at HKIAC
The event will take place in English, with no translation.
In order to make our discussion more relevant, we would invite you to send your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance but no later than on November 24, 2021.
Attendance** is free of charge but requires pre-registration.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina, Elmira Smirnova, +7 (495) 935 80 10, email@example.com
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off limits to law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organizers reserve the right to deny attendance.