Online Discussion “2020 Results: New Rules for Challenging Cadastral Value”
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners in partnership with SRG Group invites you to attend its webinar “2020 Results: New Rules for Challenging Cadastral Value”, which is to be held on February 4, 2021, from 10:00 to 11:30.
In August 2020, Federal Law No. 269-FZ “On Amending of Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” dated July 31, 2020, which significantly amended the regulation of matters related to challenging (review) the cadastral value of land plots and real properties, entered into force.
How will the new rules for challenging cadastral value operate? How is the new procedure different from the current one? What should market players expect from the transition to the new rules and what will happen during the interim period? Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners and SRG Group experts are going to answer those and other topical questions during the online discussion*.
- Vladimir FILANOVSKY, Acting for Director of GBU LO LenKadOtsenka
- Olga MISCHENKO, Counsel at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Yuri NEFEDOV, Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Alexandra STELMAKH, Senior Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Ivan TERESHIN, Head of Real Estate at SRG Group, member of the RGUD Valuation Committee
PROCEDURE FOR ATTENDANCE AND REGISTRATION**:
Attendance is free of charge.
Advance registration is required:
Please register specifying your business email address, position and contact details.
We will send the connection details to each confirmed attendee shortly before the event.
Contacts: Alina Zoreva, Yulia Kozlova, +7 (812) 322 96 81, email@example.com.
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off limits to law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organizers reserve the right to deny attendance.