Online Discussion “The "Watershed" of Responsibility: How to Properly Regulate Legal Relations in the Field of Water Supply?”
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners invites you to attend its online discussion “The "watershed" of responsibility: how to properly regulate legal relations in the field of water supply?” which is to be held on December 10, 2020 (Thursday) from 12:00 to 14:00.
- New legislation on water supply and sanitation. The main risks. (Case study)
- Liability of subscribers for damage caused to water bodies. (Case study)
- Strategies for protecting the interests of companies in disputes with water utilities: control of wastewater disposal, sampling of wastewater, recording of evidence, and calculation details
- Recommendations for minimizing potential risks
- Anastasiya BOYTSOVA, Deputy Head of Environmental and Technical Regulations Practice
- Alexander MILOSERDOV, Senior Associate
- Olga VLASOVA, Ecologist
In order to make our discussion more relevant, we would invite you to send your questions to email@example.com in advance, no later than December 9, 2020.
Registration*: Attendance is free of charge. Online registration is required.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina and Elmira Smirnova, +7 (495) 935 80 10, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off-limits for the media, law and consulting firms, private