Online Workshop on Exclusive Rights to Work-Related Intellectual Property: Challenges of Legal Regulation and Protection out of a Series of IP Workshops
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners invite to attend a series of online workshops on the topical matters of legal regulation of IP items and protection of IP rights.
The first online workshop on Work-Related Intellectual Property: Challenges of Legal Regulation and Protection is to be held on March 19, 2021 (Friday) from 10:00 to 11:30.
Topics for discussion*:
- Criteria for qualifying intellectual property as work-related: copyright items, patents
- Royalty payments: amount and methods
- Life Hacks to register rights to work-related intellectual property
- Handling the matters of employee inventions in counterparty contracts: practical insights
Host – Daria SERGEEVA, Senior Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
Register for other IP online workshops:
- Corporate IT Compliance: Mitigating the Risks, April 2, 2021
- Protecting Corporate IP Assets on the Internet: Attorney Guidelines, April 16, 2021
PROCEDURE FOR ATTENDANCE AND REGISTRATION**:
Attendance is free of charge.
Advance registration is required:
Please register specifying your business email address, position and contact details.
We will send the connection details to each confirmed attendee shortly before the event.
Contacts: Alina Zoreva, Yulia Kozlova, +7 (812) 322 96 81, email@example.com.
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off limits to law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organizers reserve the right to deny attendance.