Tatyana Neveeva Will Speak at Legal Discussion on Challenging Transactions
On July 22, 2021, Fontanka.ru is hosting a discussion entitled “Challenging of Transactions”. Tatyana Neveeva, Counsel and co-head of the International Arbitration Desk at EPAM, will speak at the event.
The experts are to cover the latest statutory and case law trends as related to invalidating or terminating transactions based on various grounds.
Topics for discussion:
- Challenging suspicious transactions during bankruptcy.
- Bogus and sham transactions.
- The intra-corporate challenging of transactions (non-arm’s length and major transactions).
- Force majeure and material change in circumstances.
- Onerous and misleading transactions.
Tatyana will address the case law trends as related to non-arm’s length and major transactions.