21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Anton Kleschenko advises and represents energy sector clients on entering into and performance of, agreements by wholesale and retail electricity and power market players. He provides professional assistance in liaising between clients and wholesale electricity and power market players, as well as commercial infrastructure businesses. He advises on utility connection and on appealing from actions/inaction of grid companies. He is engaged in drafting of and counselling on, complaints about competition violations in the energy sector filed with the FAS of Russia. He has an experience of acting on arbitrazh proceedings in disputes between commercial energy providers.
Anton’s recent highlights are:
- Representing a client, a leader in the Russia’s construction industry, in a dispute with a major grid company over recovery of unjustified enrichment for non-contractual energy consumption totally worth over RUB 400 million.
- Agreeing the terms of electrical energy purchases (including involvement in counterparty negotiations) between a major consumer and wholesale electric energy supplier, including bank guarantee execution matters.
- Advising a major Russian electrical energy consumer, a chemical company, on a large number of legal matters related to electrical energy.
- Representing a Russian electrical energy provider before Russian arbitrazh courts in a dispute seeking to recover unjustified infringement.
- Representing a Russia’s largest energy generating company in a litigation with the administrations of several federal subjects over invalidation of the Russian Ministry of Energy Order on the use of a physical method of fuel cost allocation at the client’s power station.
- Representing a Russian grid company transmitting electrical energy using the mains systems before Russian arbitrazh courts in a dispute seeking to recover unjustified infringement.
- Advising the electricity consumer on updating the group of supply points on the wholesale electricity and capacity market.
- Development and implementation of the contractual pattern for payment of electrical energy transmission for the benefit of a Russian automaker due to regulatory changes.
- — Energy