24 Nevsky Av.,
St. Petersburg, 191186, Russia
Tel.: +7 (812) 322 9681
Fax: +7 (812) 322 9682
Arina provides a legal support on a wide range of issues of corporate and liability law, including support for M&A transactions, creation and liquidation of companies, business reorganization, due diligence, support for clients on corporate issues, support for various civil law contracts.
Arina’s projects include:
- Represented Gruma International Foods, S.L., the world's largest producer of cornmeal and tortilla, at all stages of the acquisition of the Russian production company, on the basis of which Gruma International Foods, S.L. expands its business in Russia, including due diligence, negotiation, signing and execution of agreements for the sale of shares in the authorized capital;
- Providing comprehensive legal support on Russian aspects in an international cross-border transaction in which Groupe BRIAND acquired companies and assets from the Lindab Group in the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Poland and Russia;
- Legal support of the transaction for the sale of the Russian company SAC, a subsidiary of a large Danish company specializing in milking machines for farming, to the American dairy equipment manufacturer BouMatic;
- Legal support for the conclusion of a contract for the supply of a proton therapy system for oncological diseases by a major Russian insurance company with a medical technology company;
- Current support of the business of Clarios, the largest manufacturer of car batteries in Russia, including on corporate matters, as well as within the framework of the conclusion and execution of supply contracts, distribution agreements;
- Preparation of legal opinions on certain aspects of insurance under project financing for the Russian subsidiary of a major insurance broker;
- Providing legal assistance to Milltronics Manufacturing Company, an American machine tool company that has been operating worldwide for more than 40 years and is listed on the American stock exchange, as part of the preparation of a distribution agreement with a Russian counterparty;
- Representing the interests of foreign and Russian IT and other companies in the framework of concluding agreements with independent contractors in Russia.
Arina graduated with the Bachelor's degree and the Master's degree from the St. Petersburg State University School of Law.
She is a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association.
Arina is fluent in English.