21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Elizaveta Bulavchik advises clients on issues of public and administrative law, participates in interaction with public authorities. She specializes in climate, green regulation, advising on support measures for legal entities, as well as on issues of anti-corruption compliance and countering money laundering and terrorist financing. Elizaveta has repeatedly prepared amendments to bills and drafts of other regulations in the interests of the clients.
Recently, she has participated in the following projects:
- Advising clients on the current and developing climate and "green" regulation, in particular on the following issues:
- status of carbon units;
- issues related to the implementation of climate projects and sustainable (including green) development projects;
- specifics of emission quotas in the framework of the Sakhalin experiment;
- issues of tax benefits and other support measures being developed for the executors of climate projects and sustainable (including green) development projects;
- specifics of the implementation of climate projects in the field of forest relations.
- Advising the clients on risks during the experiment on quotas for emissions of pollutants and amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation in terms of reducing atmospheric air pollution.
- Advising the client on the application of Articles 5, 7.1 of Federal Law No. 115-FZ dated 07.08.2001 "On countering the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism".
- Advising the clients on the activities necessary to comply with the requirements of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1188 dated July 14, 2021 "On approval of requirements for internal control rules developed by lawyers, notaries, trust owners (managers) of a foreign structure without the formation of a legal entity, persons engaged in entrepreneurial activities in the provision of legal or accounting services, audit organizations and individual auditors".
- Drafting analytical materials on financial and property measures to support industrial production and other sectors of the economy at the federal and regional levels.
- Drafting amendments to the drafts of the Administrative Code of the Russian Federation, the procedural Administrative Code of the Russian Federation, amendments to the Forest Code of the Russian Federation, by-laws within the framework of climate regulation.
Elizaveta is the recipient of a Grant from the President of the Russian Federation for achievements in scientific activity, the winner of the “Higher League” Olympiads in public law and the law of international trade, finance and economic integration. Elizaveta is also the author of a number of articles on the following topics: climate regulation, environmental entrepreneurship, anti-corruption compliance, law and business, energy and law.
Prior to joining Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Elizaveta worked at Gazpromneft-Sakhalin LLC, international and russian law firms.
Elizaveta graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Higher School of Economics in 2021. She is a master's student of the Higher School of Economics in the direction of "Public Law". Holds the position of Manager of the "Scientific and Educational Laboratory of Research in the field of protection of state Interests in the context of Economic Sanctions" of the Higher School of Economics.