21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Mark Vaskovskiy focuses on representation of client’s interests in commercial and civil courts on a wide range of disputes: commercial, corporate, bankruptcy, antitrust, administrative, IP, protection of titles to real estate also as defamation claims.
Recently, Mark has been involved in:
- Protecting the directors and shareholders of an international energy holding in a claim filed by minority shareholders to recover multi-billion losses;
- Challenging acts of the Federal Treasury demanding the recovery of damages from clients - the largest concessionaires in the field of road construction and waste processing;
- Protecting shareholders in an action for damages due to improper determination of the price of the repurchased securities;
- Representing IT companies in a case against the largest Russian search engine;
- Protecting business reputation of a top manager of a large Russian company.
Prior to joining the Bureau, Mark interned at Ernst & Young and Linklaters.
Mark graduated from the Moscow State Law Academy in 2018.
He is a qualified attorney and has been admitted to the Moscow Bar Association.