21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Pavel Baryshnikov deals with issues of administration law and relations with government agencies in addition to advising on matters of employment law.
Pavel actively participates in the work of business associations and the development of new legislation, and he acts as an expert in various committees of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs and the Russian organisation «Delovaya Rossiya». He is also a member of the working group of the State Duma Committee on Energy.
Pavel's experience in employment law includes:
- advising a large steel company on employment law matters in connection with the spread of COVID-19;
- advising a group of industrial companies on the organization of the activities of a private employment agency established for the needs of the group;
- advising one of the leading Russian industrial companies on the employment of foreign citizens trained in special educational programmes at the expense of the employer
- advising a large transport company on the payment of dividends to members of the board of directors, who previously held government positions.
Pavel's highlights in the field of administrative law include:
- advising and representing the interests of an international company entering the Russian market on the development of regulations for certain categories of goods sold by the company;
- representing and protecting the interests of a large foreign company before the Ministry of Justice of Russia and the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia during the verification of acts of regional legislation;
- representing and protecting the interests of an international pharmaceutical company while accompanying an audit by the Ministry of Health and Roszdravnadzor in relation to a medicinal product;
- advising a large Russian company on issues relating to an inspection by Rospotrebnadzor;
- advising a Russian transport company on the procedure for obtaining and the possibility of transferring permits for international road transport in connection with business restructuring.
Pavel joined the Firm in 2018. Prior to that, he studied at the Udmurt State University, Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic) and the Saratov State Law Academy. In 2017, he defended his Ph.D. thesis on the topic “Civil litigation in employment disputes”.
Pavel is the author of more than 20 publications.
Attorney, member of the Moscow Bar Association.
Pavel is fluent in English.